Re: Function with record type as argument

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: Function with record type as argument
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Tom,

Thanks for the reply.  Just for fun, I did create the function in
pl/perlu without difficulty.  However, I can't call it, as record types
do not seem to match any prototyping....

Sean

On Feb 22, 2005, at 10:20 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Sean Davis <sdavis2@mail.nih.gov> writes:
>> In a followup to an earlier question from today from another person,
>> is
>> it possible to create and use a function that takes as input a generic
>> "record"?
>
> Not in any of the PL languages.  I think you could do it in C.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Сообщение: Re: Function with record type as argument
Сообщение: Re: Function with record type as argument