Re: sepgsql contrib module

От Kohei Kaigai
Тема Re: sepgsql contrib module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry for the late responding, because of my relocation.

> It would be good to have some buildfarm coverage of this code.  Can we
> find anyone brave enough to set up a buildfarm critter using
> --with-selinux?

Although I don't have an account on the buildfarm, I'll set up an environment
for daily build with --with-selinux.
Because it needs kernel with selinux, libselinux and security policy, I think
it is good idea to set up a virtual machine for the purpose.

Thanks,

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: "Extension" versus "module"
От: Peter Rosin
Сообщение: Re: mingw64