Re: Integrity on large sites

От Ben
Тема Re: Integrity on large sites
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Not using foreign keys makes sense for some applications. WORM
applications where you know you are loading accurate data, for
example. Or times when it doesn't matter if an application bug
corrupts your data.

But if you care about your data and if you can't trust your client to
edit it correctly, you'd better have referential integrity. Size is
irrelevant to that equation.