RE: [INTERFACES] Compiling JDBC interface

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] Compiling JDBC interface
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Only the 6.5 version of the driver will compile under JDK1.2 due to the
additional methods that were introduced by the JDBC2 specification.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount, IT Section
petermount@it.maidstone.gov.uk
Anything I write here are my own views, and cannot be taken as the
official words of Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam H. Pendleton [mailto:apendleton@vgsinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 7:33 PM
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.org
Subject: [INTERFACES] Compiling JDBC interface

PostgreSQL: 6.4.2
OS: Linux 2.2.6
JDK: 1.2

I am trying to get the JDBC interface compiled and I get a very large
number
of errors that say:

./postgresql/ResultSet.java:53: class postgresql.ResultSet must be
declared
abstract. It does not define void updateTime(int, java.sql.Time) from
interface java.sql.ResultSet.
public class ResultSet implements java.sql.ResultSet

The class names change but the error remains the same?  Is this
something
that I'm doing wrong, or is it a problem because I'm using JDK 1.2?

TIA,

Adam