Re: pg_receivexlog add synchronous mode

От
Тема Re: pg_receivexlog add synchronous mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This patch was made by the following process.

1. post patch for additional pg_receivexlog synchronous mode.

referenceto walreceiver.

3. The synchronization mode was necessary to reply after flush at a flush position, but --status-interval for setting
atleast 1 second, it was pointed out.

   Therefore I changed it to the patch to add the mode which the same interval flush with walreceiver, and I canceled
thesynchronization mode.

4. The refactor patch was offered, and there was the "--fsync-interval" option in the "pg_recvlogical" which specifies
aflush interval.

   I changed it to the patch which did flush specified interval by the "--fsync-interval" in the same way as
"pg_recvlogical".

5. Post the patch that reflects the comments centered on the document pointed out that.

6. The patch for correcting the operation at the time of specifying zero as "--status-interval" was offered.
patch.

Regards,

--
Furuya Osamu