Re: Bug report prelude

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Bug report prelude
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sep 12, 2007, at 13:50 , Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Seems like a good idea. Something like this?
>
> http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/support/submitbug

That's pretty much what I had in mind. I wonder if we shouldn't
mention the -perform list by name? Something like

ask on one of the <a href="/community/lists/">mailing lists</a> (the
particularly helpful) for help
in tuning your applications. Failing to comply to the SQL standard is
not necessarily a bug either, unless compliance for the specific feature
is explicitly claimed.</p>

Thanks for your help, Magnus!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net