Re: Cannot install postgres 9.2, less than 32 MB of memory

От Alexander Reichstadt
Тема Re: Cannot install postgres 9.2, less than 32 MB of memory
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks, impatient me, did not reboot, did now, works!

Thank you

Am 19.01.2013 um 17:52 schrieb Tom Lane:

> Alexander Reichstadt <lxr@mac.com> writes:
>> I never had any problems to install postgres 9.1, now I do with 9.2. This is the enterprise installer for Mac OS X.
Itried to install and am getting the dreaded error message regarding shared memory, which is not very helpful because
itdoes not seem to actually look at the file it complains about. I edited it, I read the readme. I changed the sizes
accordingly,yet it persists in claiming there to be too less memory on an intel mac pro with 18 GB of ram. Please, can
someonehelp?