J2EE IDE - to help J2EE development

От Elielson Fontanezi
Тема J2EE IDE - to help J2EE development
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi folks.

    I have an interesting question.
    I would like to know if somebody anywhere has thouth of developing
an IDE to automate J2EE applications development by using just mouse clicks.

    Once to develop J2EE applicatons require a great deal of knowledge
about java, JSP, servlet, any other script languages, web server, JSP
server and EJB server and so forth, it is so difficult develop J2EE
applications.

    I imagine an IDE environment to automate j2EE development which can
automatically
generates code for servlets and EJBs only by choosing any database table to
compose an application. It will also capable of doing good functionalities
for UI objects like combo box, master detail relation and so on.

    So, what do you have to tell me?

    I am looking forward to heard from all of you as soon as possible.
    Thanks a lot!

A Question...
Since before your sun burned hot in space
and before your race was born,
I have awaited a question.

Elielson Fontanezi
DBA Technical Support - PRODAM