RES: [GENERAL] set DateStyle to 'SQL'

От Elielson Fontanezi
Тема RES: [GENERAL] set DateStyle to 'SQL'
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi friends!

    Maybe I have not been clear.
    See, there are varibles like PGPORT, PG_HBA_SAMPLE, POSTGRES_BKI,
POSTGRESQL_CONF_SAMPLE and much more.
    Where ca I find related information to them? and list of all them?

    my regards,

E.F.:> -----Mensagem original-----
E.F.:> De: Elielson Fontanezi [mailto:ElielsonF@prodam.sp.gov.br]
E.F.:> Enviada em: sexta-feira, 26 de julho de 2002 10:28
E.F.:> Para: pgsql-general
E.F.:> Cc: pgsql-sql
E.F.:> Assunto: [GENERAL] set DateStyle to 'SQL'
E.F.:>
E.F.:>
E.F.:> Hi folks!
E.F.:>
E.F.:>     There are a buch of varibles like DateStyle. I am
E.F.:> interested to set
E.F.:> them
E.F.:> all in script shell.
E.F.:>     I've tried in postgresql.conf, but I could not.
E.F.:>     I've tried in shell environment, but it did not work.
E.F.:>
E.F.:>     So, how can I do that?
E.F.:>

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: