Re: Determine all listeners subscribed to notifcations and what channels

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: Determine all listeners subscribed to notifcations and what channels
Дата
Список pgsql-general

From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Cory Tucker
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:21 PM
To: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: [GENERAL] Determine all listeners subscribed to notifcations and what channels

I'm interested in trying to figure out which channels have been subscribed to (using LISTEN).  From what I could tell via a little Googling, there used to be a table named pg_catalog.pg_listener that contained all this information, but that seems to have disappeared somewhere in the 9.x release (I'm using 9.3.x).

Is there a way to find out which channels have listeners?

thanks

--Cory

Take a look at pg_listening_channels() in PG docs.

Regards,

Igor Neyman