Re: SQL Query for Foreign constraint

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: SQL Query for Foreign constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

From: pgsql-sql-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-sql-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Bhim Kumar
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 4:01 AM
To: pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
Subject: [SQL] SQL Query for Foreign constraint

Hi sir

Currently I am using following query on mysql :

* SHOW TABLES;   ---> To get list of table in a particular db.
*
SELECT TABLE_NAME, CONSTRAINT_NAME, COLUMN_NAME, REFERENCED_TABLE_NAME, REFERENCED_COLUMN_NAME from information_schema.key_column_usage WHERE constraint_schema ='myDBName';
    --->  to get foreign constraint information.
* SHOW INDEX FROM myTableName FROM myDBName;

I am required to get above information from postgres.

I didn't find postgres query corresponding to above mysql query to fetch corresponding information.

PS : help me for above query in postgres.

Best Regards.
Bhim

Get familiar with INFORMATION_SCHEMA, it has all the information you need.
There is also pg_catalog wich has this info (and more) on a bit "lower" level.

Regards,
Igor Neyman

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: