Re: Different transaction log for database/schema

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: Different transaction log for database/schema
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Oracle doesn't have transaction log either, MVCC implemented through Redo Logs and Undo tablespaces, and those are per
database,not per schema.

On the other hand, MS SQL Server has Transaction Logs, and they are per database.

Still, I don't quite understand, what goal original poster is trying to achieve.

Regards,
Igor Neyman