Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Anne,

Just as a quick test, try in the psql session/connection locally change enable_nestloop setting and run your query:

set enable_nestloop = off;
explain analyze <your_query>;

just to see if different execution plan will be better and optimizer needs to be "convinced" to use this different
plan.
Please post what you get with the modified setting.

Also, what is the setting for effective_cache_size in postgresql.conf?

Regards,
Igor Neyman

Сообщение: Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads
Сообщение: Re: Deterioration in performance when query executed in multi threads