Re: Snowball Stemming Greek support not included in Release 12 beta

От Tasks
Тема Re: Snowball Stemming Greek support not included in Release 12 beta
Дата
Список pgsql-general
😢 is there a solution to that?
Is it possible that we add it ourselves ???

Has anyone worked with this extension -> https://github.com/postgrespro/snowball_ext

Tassos

7 Ιουν 2019, 1:12 μμ, ο χρήστης «Adrien Nayrat <adrien.nayrat@anayrat.info>» έγραψε:

On 6/7/19 10:31 AM, Tasos wrote:
Hi to all,

Since Oct 2018 - Greekhttps://www.postgresql.org/message-id/E1g4YQa-0003tf-Gr%40gemulon.postgresql.org stemming algorithm contributed by Oleg Smirnov is in
inclued in the Snowball project.

I believe it can be included in the Release 12 of postgres

Best Regards,
Bard

Hi,

Postgres' stemmer has been synced with Snowball upstream, but it was before October:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/E1g4YQa-0003tf-Gr%40gemulon.postgresql.org

As mentionned, this will add arabic, indonesian, irish, lithuanian,
nepali, and tamil.

We are now in 12 beta 1 and far after feature freeze, so I am afraid your
request to add greek could only be considered for v13. Sorry.

Regards,

--
Adrien

Сообщение: Re: Snowball Stemming Greek support not included in Release 12 beta
Сообщение: Re: Snowball Stemming Greek support not included in Release 12 beta