Re: State of the support for the hstore ? operator

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: State of the support for the hstore ? operator
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> Albe Laurenz schrieb am 18.11.2015 um 11:35:
>>> I just stumbled upon this (using postgresql-9.4-1205.jdbc42.jar)
>>>
>>>   Statement stmt = con.createStatement();
>>>   ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery("select count(*) from product where attributes ? 'location_id'");
>>>
>>> results in
>>>
>>>    org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: syntax error at or near "$1"
>>>
>> I looked into the source, and you can escape the question mark by doubling it.
>
> Ah, right, thanks.
>
> I knew there was something available - I tried \? and "?" but didn't think of ??

I see that it is mentioned in the documentation source (since Dec 2014, commit
31c5fcf9d620eb8403ec03682d8f90210da827f3), but I can't find it in the documentation
available on the web site.

Has the documentation on the web site been built recently?

I tried to build the documentation myself with "ant -lib lib doc", but it
failed with

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /path/to/pgjdbc/doc/${docbook.stylesheet} (No such file or directory)

Am I missing something?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: State of the support for the hstore ? operator
Сообщение: Re: State of the support for the hstore ? operator