Re: streaming replication: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: streaming replication: could not receive data from client: Connection reset by peer
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Anson Abraham wrote:
> No client connecting to the slave.  It's just streamed replication for HA.  This occurs when the slave
> starts immediately.  SSL is used.  And as I mentioned the libraries are identical on both slave and
> master.  Interestingly, another slave that replicates from master does not have this issue.  The one
> difference between the two slaves, the slave w/ the message is a VM.  But other master dbs i have w/
> slaves (that are VMs) and have no issues.  So it's kind of odd, that this message occurs.

So, right when the slave starts, you get the message in the log, right?

Is there anything else in the log?

Is there anything in the master's log around that time?
Try to set log_connections=on and log_disconnections=on, then you
should at least see when the slave connects.

Could there be a firewall or something that filters or disconnects sessions?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe