Re: please suggest i need to test my upgrade

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: please suggest i need to test my upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-general
M Tarkeshwar Rao wrote:
> We are upgrading our mediation product from  postgres 8.1 to postgres 9.1
>
> Can you please suggest some test cases or some issues which may hamper us?

This is the first thing that comes to mind:
http://petereisentraut.blogspot.co.at/2008/03/readding-implicit-casts-in-postgresql.html

But you may encounter other incompatibilities.

Read the release nots of all major releases between 8.2 and 9.1,
but most of all, test your application well.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe