Re: drop role with privileges

От Tom Darci
Тема Re: drop role with privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>Did you try DROP OWNED BY?  It revokes privileges (as well as
>dropping objects owned by said role).

Thank you. That was exactly the *easy* soluton I'd been missing. I swear
I read the page in the manual for "DROP OWNED" several times, hoping to
see something like "Any privileges granted to the given roles on objects
in the current database will also be revoked.", which is right there.
I'll give that a spin (first using REASSIGN OWNED so that objects don't
get dropped). Thank you, Alvaro.

-Tom D