Re: pgcrypto: Remove explicit hex encoding/decoding from tests

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pgcrypto: Remove explicit hex encoding/decoding from tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2 Dec 2021, at 10:22, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> pgcrypto tests use encode() and decode() calls to convert to/from hex encoding.  This was from before the hex format
wasavailable in bytea. Now we can remove the extra explicit encoding/decoding calls and rely on the default output
format.

My eyes glazed over a bit but definitely a +1 on the idea.

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Is ssl_crl_file "SSL server cert revocation list"?
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump versus ancient server versions