Re: Saving result to file for download

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Saving result to file for download
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Just a quick follow up.
On Monday, Oct 27, 2003, at 00:43 Asia/Tokyo, Michael Glaesemann (me!)
wrote:

> I'm guessing I should change the permissions to drwxr--r-- (or even
> drw-r--r--) as there's no reason there should be execute permissions
> on the directory.

I changed the permissions to drw-r--r-- and found out that execute
permissions is *definitely* necessary. Otherwise no one can open the
directory! Learn something new everyday.

Michael

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: array fields in the database and their handling with php4
Сообщение: Re: array fields in the database and their handling with php4