Re: pg_relation_size, relation does not exist

От Frank Heikens
Тема Re: pg_relation_size, relation does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The same problem, missing oid's, occurs with several other system
views as well. If you have to do some serious work, it's always
pg_class you need.

oid's in these views would be nice, but only if all the system views
have the oid's of the underlaying objects. In case of pg_tables you
need the oid's of the schema and the table.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/views-overview.html

Regards,
Frank

Op 16 jun 2009, om 16:52 heeft Magnus Hagander het volgende geschreven: