PGDay NYC 2013 Schedule & Early Bird

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема PGDay NYC 2013 Schedule & Early Bird
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
The New York City PostgreSQL User Group proudly announces a fantastic speaker schedule for PGDay NYC 2013. The 2012
conferencewas extremely successful and based on feedback, we added even more content to the 2013 conference including
talksfrom 4 of the 6 PostgreSQL Core team members.  Information on the conference is available at:
http://pgday.nycpug.org

Breakout sessions provide attendees with an opportunity to dive deep into a variety of PostgreSQL topics including:

  * Database Administration
  * Developing Applications
  * Cases Studies and Cloud Deployments.

Speakers include:

  * Will Leinweber, Heroku. Topic: "Embracing the Web with JSON and PLV8"
  * Denish Patel, Lead Database Architect, OmniTI. Topic: "Deploying PostgreSQL on Amazon EC2 :: A Case Study"
  * Magnus Hagander, PostgreSQL Core Team. Topic: "A Look at the Elephants Trunk - PostgreSQL 9.3"

The full schedule can be found at: http://pgday.nycpug.org/schedule/

In partnership with our platinum sponsor EnterpriseDB, we are pleased to offer a training session on March 21, 2013 at
10amentitled "Data Processing Inside PostgreSQL" presented by Bruce Momjian.  More information on the training can be
foundat: http://pgday.nycpug.org/training/

Sponsorship opportunities for PGDay NYC 2013 are still available. Sponsors become a part of a dynamic and growing
ecosystemand interact with developers, technology evangelists, database administrators, and entrepreneurs in the heart
ofNew York City. Sponsors already committed to the event include:

* Platinum: EnterpriseDB
* Silver: OpenSCG, Command Prompt, OmniTI
* Bronze: CartoDB, StormDB

Planning to Attend?

Take advantage of Early Bird registration discounts by registering now.  Due to timing, Early Bird pricing has been
extendedto February 15th or until tickets sell out, so do not delay!  You can register at
http://pgday.nycpug.org/registration/

We look forward to seeing you in New York on March 22!

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: