Re: Installation of plpgsql using createlang comand

От Godshall Michael
Тема Re: Installation of plpgsql using createlang comand
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
What are running the command in?

If you are using pgadminIII do in sql window

CREATE PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE 'plpgsql'
  HANDLER plpgsql_call_handler;
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian G. Huber [mailto:brianghuber@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:08 PM
To: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
Subject: [NOVICE] Installation of plpgsql using createlang comand

Hello all -

I am getting "ERROR:  No namespace has been selected to create in" when I try to use the createlang utility with the syntax-

createlang plpgsql dev

(where dev is DBNAME).  I can't seem to find any info in the docs on this.  Using 7.3.4 on Linux RedHat9.0. Any suggestions on how to install plpgsql greatly appreciated. Thanks,BGH