Re: SPITupleTable members missing in docs

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: SPITupleTable members missing in docs
Дата
Re: SPITupleTable members missing in docs  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
> On 15 Jul 2019, at 23:18, Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

>> I quite like this suggestion, so I’ve changed the patch to do this.  Removed
>> the doc: in the commit message to indicate that this is no longer just touching
>> documentation.
>
> About v2: applies cleanly, compiles, make check and doc gen ok.
>
> However, the documentation does not look right, field comments are not aligned. Do not use tabs in the sgml file, use
spacesonly, otherwise the display layout is left to chance.

Of course, that was me fat-fingering.  Fixed in the attached v3.  Thanks for
reviewing!

cheers ./daniel

Вложения

От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: User mapping security
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: SPITupleTable members missing in docs