Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> On 28 May 2022, at 04:13, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>
> Seems like we should add a test for HOT vs CONCURRENTLY?

This test fails on my machine with 35K transactions. And fails in ~50% of cases with 30K transactions.
And this seems like a lot of work, ~10 CPU seconds. How can we reduce the time to reproduce?

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения