Re: [PHP] PL/pgSQL and PHP 5

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: [PHP] PL/pgSQL and PHP 5
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Aug 9, 2006, at 10:36 PM, PostgreSQL Admin wrote:

> select insert_staff_b('$_POST['firstname']::varchar)
>

> Still I get this error:
> Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: function insert_staff_b
> (character varying) does not exist HINT: No function matches the
> given name and argument types. You may need to add explicit type
> casts.

Your select statement above has unbalanced single quotes. Assuming
this is not really the issue, I would check the search_path and look
at the function in psql or some admin tool to make sure the function
name does not have different capitalization.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL