PostgreSQL and Cygwin stability as a production db

От Alan Caudill
Тема PostgreSQL and Cygwin stability as a production db
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Does anyone have experience running PostgreSQL on Cygwin in a production environment they can share?

I have an existing application that uses an embedded PostgreSQL db and want to do a Windows (Win2k) version.  I'm less concerned with install issues, but would like to know about stability and performance.  I'm especially concerned with stability over the long term.

Thanks.

            -Alan