Cannot connect to 2nd cluster database remotely

От Jacques Lamothe
Тема Cannot connect to 2nd cluster database remotely
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi, I have 2 cluster databases, running on the same host, Linux with redHat. My fist database port is set to default, 5432, but my second database port is set to 5436 in the postgresql.conf file. While everything is ok with local connections, I cannot connect remotely using any of my tools to the second database with port 5436, including pgAdmin. Please help. Any parameter that I need to modify for the new database with port 5436? I have attached the posgresql.conf file.

Jay