Re: Cannot connect to 2nd cluster database remotely

От Jacques Lamothe
Тема Re: Cannot connect to 2nd cluster database remotely
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I don’t believe I do. I can connect remotely with my first database that uses the default port 5432 and not with the
secondone using port 5436. However, I can connect locally to the database and perform any task.

[root@vpdb1 ~]# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)