Re: question about SSIS

От Konstantin Izmailov
Тема Re: question about SSIS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, it is correct. Issue appers not significant at first glance.
However, if you take into account users who are trying to migrate
their apps from MSSQL or Oracle and not willing to rewrite their apps
(relying on the OLEDB driver), you discover that it is not that small
issue. The driver just cannot provide required modes due to DB
limitation.