Re: Behavior change of FK info query

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: Behavior change of FK info query
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi.

> Zahid Khan <khanzahid235@yahoo.com> writes:
>> In my application we are getting different results in 8.2\xA0 and 8.3 servers. if we execute the
>> query no 3 below after creating table even on psql.As psqlODBC drives executes query no 3 below
>> to get foreign key information.if we want to reproduce this , we can executes the following
>> queries on psql in sequence we are getting different results in 8.2\xA0 and 8.3 .
>
> 8.3 does not store any foreign-key information in pg_trigger.tgargs
> anymore.  If psqlODBC is depending on this query then that's a psqlODBC
> bug.  It'd be better to look at pg_constraint.

Ahh, About foreign key, it will solve by 08.03.0300.
http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/release.html
I think that it is solvable by 4.).

It seems that I did what point of that mistake.

We has forgotten the information of a release.....sorry.
and, It seems that the test of UUID was not enough.
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/psqlodbc/psqlodbc/convert.c.diff?r1=1.173&r2=1.174
One more condition fell out.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-odbc/2008-10/msg00010.php

Furthermore, I think it good to use libpq by which 8.3.5 was released.
So, it is better to pack up 08.03.0310.?

to Dave and Inoue-san.
What do you think?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Сообщение: Re: Behavior change of FK info query
Сообщение: Re: Behavior change of FK info query