Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400

От Dang Minh Huong
Тема Re: Degradation of performance when upgrade psqlodbc to 09.03.0400
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Inoue-san,

Thanks for response.
And so sorry for disturbing you at this time.
Please ask if you need aditional information.

I also analyzed PostgreSQL's log.  Generally it became slower
(number of executed SQL statements in a period of time are degraded)
when using 09.03.0100~.

And, it sounds that number of CPUs is related to the degration difference.
In 2 environments i have tested,
First one with 8 cores (64GB memory) and the degration as i showed
in previous mail. In the other with 10 cores (64GB memory), the degration
difference become lesser.

Thanks and best regards.
bocap