PGAdminIII Query Tool Edit Window Key Commands stopped working between 1.0 and 1.10.0 beta.

От Larry Silvermintz
Тема PGAdminIII Query Tool Edit Window Key Commands stopped working between 1.0 and 1.10.0 beta.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello, I just (April 20 download) switched from PG 8.3 (with the PgAdminIII
that it shipped with, to 8.4 beta, with it's included PGAdminIII 1.10.0
beta.

I am running the Win32 (Precompiled) version on Win XP Pro.  Language:
English.

In the Query Tool Edit window, the tab key Commands stopped working between
1.0 and 1.10.0 beta.  Specifically, the tab key no longer performs any
action.  It used to initiate a block indent.  Similarly Shft-tab (performs
no action) no longer performs block-unindent.  If I paste in a tab character
from part of an old file, the block indents are activated correctly.

In the Preferences dialog, I set the tab value to 4, 5, and 12.  Itried with
and without conversion of tabs to spaces.

            I also find that the ctrl+space command performs no action,
whereas the documentation says it should activate a code-completion menu.

Please suggest a fix or resolve if a true bug.  Respectfully,

Larry Silvermintz, Ph.D.

(510) 705-1432