Re: pgAdmin Error when trying to run a simple SELECT

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: pgAdmin Error when trying to run a simple SELECT
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sep 12, 2005, at 5:53 AM, Brad Smith wrote:

> My problem is this: Whenever I try to run an SQL statement like:
>
> SELECT * from refUSERS;
>
> I get an error:
>
> ERROR: Relation "refusers" does not exist.
PostgreSQL folds unquoted identifiers to lower case. So if your
select has the correct spelling you need to use:

SELECT * from "refUSERS";

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

От: "Brad Smith"
Сообщение: pgAdmin Error when trying to run a simple SELECT
От: miwalsh
Сообщение: problems installing pgadminIII