Re: Refactor ssl tests to avoid using internal PostgreSQL::Test::Cluster methods

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Refactor ssl tests to avoid using internal PostgreSQL::Test::Cluster methods
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 3 Jul 2023, at 13:37, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:

> If "pg_ctl restart" fails because of a timeout, for example, the PID file could be present. Previously, the
_update_pid(0)would error out on that, but now it's accepted. I think that's fine, but just wanted to point it out.

Revisiting an old patch.  Agreed, I think that's fine, so I went ahead and
pushed this.  Thanks for review!

It's unfortunately not that common for buildfarm animals to run the SSL tests,
so I guess I'll keep an extra eye on the CFBot for this one.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: shveta malik
От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: pg_ctl start may return 0 even if the postmaster has been already started on Windows