Re: More Snow Leopard problems...

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: More Snow Leopard problems...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7 Sep 2009, at 21:50, Jerry LeVan wrote:

> On Sep 7, 2009, at 11:36 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

I got PG8.4 running fine on SL for all I know. I erased my macports
and compiled them fresh from a fresh set of ports. I can connect to it
and do queries, although I still need to start using it - I usually
use the PG8.3 on my FreeBSD server. So if there are hidden problems I
probably haven't encountered them yet ;)

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is the correct approach to attaching something to the
ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4aa5781711861822231817!