Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?

От: Jim Nasby
Тема: Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-www

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  ("Nikolay Samokhvalov", )
 Re: Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  (Magnus Hagander, )
   Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  (Alvaro Herrera, )
   Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  ("Nikolay Samokhvalov", )
   Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  (David Fetter, )
   Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  ("Nikolay Samokhvalov", )
    Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  (Kevin Hunter, )
     Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  (Oleg Bartunov, )
   Re: [DOCS] Users comments don't migrate to docs for new version?  (Jim Nasby, )

On Jul 11, 2007, at 12:51 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> It would be substantially easier to do that if there was an index
>> page
>> that listed all comments.
>
> There is supposed to be one in the admin interface. But it seems I
> broke
> that with the latest update :-)
>
> Are you volunteering for doing some work on it? If so, I'm going to
> increase the priority of fixing that :-)

Not at this point, but perhaps later.
--
Jim Nasby

В списке pgsql-www по дате сообщения: