Manually authenticating users in pg_shadow

От William Harazim
Тема Manually authenticating users in pg_shadow
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is there a way, having a user entered username and password, to select a single row from pg_shadow which is using md5
passwordencryption?

I'm currently authenticating web users (.asp page) with our own user table that uses crypt()  to store passwords. I'd
liketo remove our 'redundant' user table and use pg_shadow. The authentication function I'm using is included in the
attachment...

Thanks.

 <<auth_user.txt>>
William Harazim, Software Engineer, Fulco Inc. 973-627-2427, x129

Вложения