Re: Remove useless associativity/precedence from parsers

От Akim Demaille
Тема Re: Remove useless associativity/precedence from parsers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hey Tom,

> Le 22 mai 2019 à 23:25, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> a écrit :
>
> Akim Demaille <akim@lrde.epita.fr> writes:
>> Honestly, I seriously doubt that you have contributors that don't
>> have MacPorts or Brew installed, and both are pretty up to date on
>> Bison.
>
> Hm, well, I'm a counterexample ;-).

Wow :)  I have even more respect now :)  I'm soooo happy to use
the bleeding edge compilers to get all the possible warnings and
sanitizers...

Thanks for the tips on how to bench.  I'll see what I can do (I'm
not a (direct) user of pg myself, nor am I used to write SQL by
hand).

Cheers!

Сообщение: Re: Remove useless associativity/precedence from parsers
Сообщение: Re: Remove useless associativity/precedence from parsers