String index out of range: 23 problem with timestamp milliseconds

От Yuva Chandolu
Тема String index out of range: 23 problem with timestamp milliseconds
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I have posted this question yesterday and it did't catch any one's eye. We
are stuck with this problem :-(. Could you please look into this.

We have a timestamp column in one table and we are getting the above problem
when the timestamp column has a value up to milliseconds.

We are using stable PostgreSQL 7.2 jdbc driver (pgjdbc2.jar) got from
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html. Does anyone know of latest
production ready driver that fixes this problem?

This problem is coming from ResultSet class, I found that beta jar
(devpgjdbc2.jar) has fix for it but it is not production ready. Can we just
take ResultSet classes from this beta jar and insert into production
jar(pgjdbc2.jar) and use it? Would there be any risk involved in doing so?

Thanks
Yuva