Re: server-side

От Yuva Chandolu
Тема Re: server-side
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Yes, JDBC is always only on the client side. Check the driver name and jdbc
URL on the client side config then you should be fine.

Thanks
Yuva

-----Original Message-----
From: Elielson Fontanezi [mailto:ElielsonF@prodam.sp.gov.br]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 11:01 AM
To: pgsql-jdbc
Subject: [JDBC] server-side

Hi folks!

    I want to be sure of a thing. If I have the jdbc driver at
clint-side
and in the postgres server-side the port 5432 is listening accurately,
there is no need to install the jdbc driver on the server, right?

A Question...
Since before your sun burned hot in space and before your race was born, I
have awaited a question.

Elielson Fontanezi
DBA Technical Support - PRODAM
+55 11 5080 9493