Re: Case Insensitive Foreign Key Constraint

От George Weaver
Тема Re: Case Insensitive Foreign Key Constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>From: Peter Geoghegan
>Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Case Insensitive Foreign Key Constraint

>I would probably just have a check constraint that prevented the
>relevant PK field from being lower case in the first place. I had to
>do that recently, but my approach reflected the business rules.

This is what I've been looking at doing.  My need reflects a customer's
business rules as well.

>You may prefer to use citext:>

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/citext.html

Interesting - good long term solution!

Thanks Peter.

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Getting a sample data set.