MS Access can't insert with ODBC connection to PostgreSQL

От Matthew
Тема MS Access can't insert with ODBC connection to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello, I downloaded the latest ODBC driver for PostgreSQL from
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/ version number 06.30.0245.  I got
this driver to work and show data from my database after editing the
pg_hba.conf file.  However, I can't insert new records in the normal
access way.  I can do these inserts when I connect to MS SQL server with
an ODBC driver in the same manner as above.  Is this typical? Or do I
have something configured wrong?  I unchecked both readonly checkboxes
in the ODBC config, but that had no effect.  I was able to do a manual
insert query by hardcoding it.

Please help,

Thanks much,

Matt O'Connor