Re: Import from Linux to Windows

От Claudio Natoli
Тема Re: Import from Linux to Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi there,

have a vague recollection of a sysadmin here coming to me with a similar
issue. Suggested he try unix2dos and retry the import.

Don't know if it is a generic fix, but it got him through.

Cheers,
Claudio

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Haddon
To: pgsql-hackers-win32@postgresql.org
Sent: 8/12/04 5:09 AM
Subject: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Import from Linux to Windows

Hi,

I have a dump file created using pg_dumpall on Linux that I'm trying to
import into Windows. I know this dump file is good as I've tested it and
looked at it. When I run it against the Windows version (8.0.0beta1)
from within psql with the \i switch, it loads in the structure of the
first database in the dump, and creates all the databases and users, but
doesn't populate the data of the first database, and doesn't create the
structure of all the other databases.

My guess is this is a Windows formatting issue. Do I just need to do a
search and replace on \n or \t and replace it with something?

Thanks, Tom

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>