Re: 8.0.0beta1 ... packaged for testing ...

От Claudio Natoli
Тема Re: 8.0.0beta1 ... packaged for testing ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane writes:
> Claudio Natoli <claudio.natoli@memetrics.com> writes:
> > The plpgsql regression test for Win32 fails; appears to not obey the
> > statement timeout. Might be a known problem.
>
> [ rolls eyes... ]  That's been like that for some time.  Hasn't anyone
> been testing on Windows?

I've certainly been testing (and using!) win32 heavily, but not over the
past week or so (been otherwise engaged; apologies for the bad timing on my
part), and so I imagine this regression test failure/change crept in over
that period.

Cheers,
Claudio

---