Re: Tablespaces

От Claudio Natoli
Тема Re: Tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:
> I just checked from the MinGW console and I see:
> [snip]
> It accepts ln -s, but does nothing with it.

And even if it had worked, it wouldn't really matter, since we don't
actually want to *run* the system under MinGW/msys, just build it.

I think the idea of implementing in symlinks for non-compliant platforms in
md.c has some merit. FWIW, looks like that is how cygwin implements
symlinks...

Cheers,
Claudio

---