Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 signal code - first try

От Claudio Natoli
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Win32 signal code - first try
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> IMO, it's time for a second run of the code, and a functional test which
> simulates the command processing loop which should include:
>
> 1. setjmp/longjmp stack manipulation (i.e. ELOG)
> 2. in process/out of process generates signals
> 3. all thread mechanisms.

Definitely. Magnus, I assume you have an interest in continuing this? (if
not,  I'll gladly take it over, but I suspect you'll be wanting to ;-)

In any case, I'll independently see if I can get this mechanism wedged into
my win32 code base, and actually try it within postgres itself (when I get
the chance).

Cheers,
Claudio
---