Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Not 7.5, but 8.0 ?

От Claudio Natoli
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Not 7.5, but 8.0 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Speaking of which, any ETA on this? Bruce? If anyone from
> core can indicate
> > how they'd like this architected (from the perspective of code
> > rearrangement), I'm willing to have a crack at this.
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/main/writings/pgsql/win32.html

No, sorry, I should have been clearer. Here I was referring specifically to
the fork/exec parts, not the entire porting effort.

[I remembered a post of yours of a few weeks ago, mentioning that the
fork/exec bits might be in in "a few weeks"; something along the lines of
that it was taking you a while not due to "issues", but simply a lack of
time (can't find the exact message; might be mis-remembering)]

Probably something you are close to completing, but if not, and you can
describe how you'd prefer any rearrangement, I'm happy taking this one.

Cheers,
Claudio

---
<a
ailpolicy.html</a>

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Not 7.5, but 8.0 ?
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Not 7.5, but 8.0 ?