Re: Hello evry one and help

От Claudio Natoli
Тема Re: Hello evry one and help
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hi there,

This is only a warning, not a compile error. Your postgres should continue
to compile + run just fine.

Cheers,
Claudio

-----Original Message-----
From: SANTSCHI Samuel
To: 'pgsql-cygwin@postgresql.org'
Sent: 11/3/03 9:57 PM
Subject: [CYGWIN] Hello evry one and help

Hi evrybody.
I try to compile postgresql 7.3.4 on my cygwin and I have a bug in
src/backend/libpq/crypt.c
when it compile gcc says :
crypt.c: In function `md5_crypt_verify':
crypt.c:114: warning: implicit declaration of function `crypt'
crypt.c:114: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast

So I don't know in which file or lib I could find the function crypt(,).

Does anyone could help me ?

Thx.

TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if
your
      joining column's datatypes do not match

---
WE HAVE MOVED - PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW CONTACT DETAILS:
THE BASEMENT, 33 EWELL STREET, BALMAIN NSW 2041
TEL: +61 2 9555 1544 FAX: +61 2 9555 6911
http://www.memetrics.com/emailpolicy.html