Re: postgres idle process and other problems

От Steve Brett
Тема Re: postgres idle process and other problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
what's Orion Application Server ?

i've had this kind of error before and traced it to a bug in some Zeos
Delphi Postgres components.

it (in my case) was caused by a transaction not comitting and then postgres
waiting for the transaction to commit and everything else in the transaction
queue piling up behind it.

i noticed by realising postgresql was locking up when i tried to vacuum.

it sounds like a buggy bit of transaction code in Orion app server ....

Steve